WELCOME to my personal blog
we have cake and ice cream
please enjoy your stay ♥♥
~ Isis
|
Quack. That is all.
|
WELCOME to my personal blog
we have cake and ice cream please enjoy your stay ♥♥ ~ Isis |
|
navigate. about.
![]() I'm 19 years old. Quack. instagram.
archives.
recently
※ Inuyasha, welcome back (gif heavy)※ Hair Inspiration.※ Birthday.※ Nostalgia.※ TCA Peeling for Skin Resurfacing + My Results※ Hair Inspiration.※ Food Photography.※ My Hair Regimen: How I Do it※ What is a Hair Journey?※ Exfoliating.
monthly credits.
|
posted on Monday, April 27, 2015 @ 10:18 AM // 0 comment(s) | ADD COMMENT
Yesterday was a nice and sunny day for me to go out and meet up with a friend over coffee and discuss various points about business. Having done that, she soon dropped me off to TJMaxx to search for cute stationery (our convo led down to journals and writing). I could find nothing of interest but what did catch my eye was the hair products! If you're aware of places like Burlington's and TJ Maxx, then you know that they have amazing items for such a great price!
I made a few purchases there, getting also Chi's Infra Treatment and Nexxus's Pro-Mend treatment that supposedly mends up split-ends. I will do a review on this product.
then proceeded to walk down to Sally's Beauty Supply store and try ONE MORE TIME to search for Aphogee's protein treatment (the day before, I automatically assumed it was in the "people of color" isle since I usually saw POC's use it online but something told me to look in the general section of haircare products heheh). When I say I was excited to find what I was looking for, I was excited to find what I was looking for! As soon as I reached for the 16 oz., I saw the prices and bounced my hand back lol and saw the mini 4 oz. for about $7 (my mom had a pro card so I got it for a little cheaper). I ended up getting two and the lady at the register told me the Apogee product had a buy two get one free deal!!! Guess who hopped back to get a third bottle? I'm going to do a review on this product also.
I then browsed around at Target. For Target, I usually browse the cosmetics and skincare isles, the hair care isle and the stationery isles. I didn't find anything worthy of the said sections but eventually moved on to the stationery and crafts area and found this beautiful notebook! It's so pretty, I don't even want to write in it. The lady who helped me was so nice and her hair and makeup was. So. Fire.
Anyways, I don't know if I should use this journal for my meetings and mentoring or for my hair journey.. It was $8.99 T_T so I need to make the best of this little guy!
Labels: featured, hair, hair journey, haul, journal |