WELCOME to my personal blog
we have cake and ice cream
please enjoy your stay ♥♥
~ Isis
|
Quack. That is all.
|
WELCOME to my personal blog
we have cake and ice cream please enjoy your stay ♥♥ ~ Isis |
|
navigate. about.
![]() I'm 19 years old. Quack. instagram.
archives.
recently
※ Nostalgia.※ TCA Peeling for Skin Resurfacing + My Results※ Hair Inspiration.※ Food Photography.※ My Hair Regimen: How I Do it※ What is a Hair Journey?※ Exfoliating.
monthly credits.
|
❝ Birthday. ❞
posted on Friday, April 17, 2015 @ 9:45 PM // 0 comment(s) | ADD COMMENT
Today is my birthday, and I had a small amount of excitement, I might add. Since my 17th birthday, I never really felt SUPER excited for my birthday, let alone trying to let everyone (friends, family, co-workers) that it's my birthday.. for what? It's like you spewing, "Hey, it's my birthday so give me attention and ask me all kinds of questions!". I'm just the low key type of person who kind of hates attention like that.
One thing I loved most today, though, is that many wished me a happy birthday! I'm thankfully for that to be honest. No getting any presents doesn't down me either. It's not like the world has to stop all because of a particular day you came out of your mom .-.
I did go to Byerly's for a little sweets to celebrate though. My mom insisted yet it was hard to choose what I wanted. Byerly's is the luxury of grocery stores. It's VERY clean and the shelves never fail to look nice and tidy. It quiet, smells appropriate, nothing sleezy. It's all about upperclass in there! Here is a nice-sized slice of pastry. I thought it was some sort of chocolate from the looks of it, but the areas that look like it is actually coffee flavored .-. I payed $14 so I'm going to finish it anyway (yeah, this place is expensive too). This was my all time favorite though. It was only around $5 and the quality is amazing. It's Creme Brûlée with cute little raspberries on top :3 along with a white chocolate coin with the store's logo printed on it. I don't have a huge, special lifestyle, but I am buffing myself up to make that dream come true. Although I'm not big on my birthday, I do have a reason for that. It's simply because I know I wouldn't be able to celebrate it I want to, as far as finances and travel goes. I have expensive tastes and I want to set myself up where I can handle all of that! I'm sure you guys have nice plans for your birthdays or you had one already that turned out really well. Labels: featured, food, life, photography |