WELCOME to my personal blog
we have cake and ice cream
please enjoy your stay ♥♥
~ Isis
|
Quack. That is all.
|
WELCOME to my personal blog
we have cake and ice cream please enjoy your stay ♥♥ ~ Isis |
|
navigate. about.
![]() I'm 19 years old. Quack. instagram.
archives.
recently monthly credits.
|
posted on Saturday, January 24, 2015 @ 3:49 PM // 0 comment(s) | ADD COMMENT
This is a post about what techniques and routines I use/do and how I do it; this is not THE actual hair regimen.
I get in the shower and wet my hair all over and keep it under the water for a good two minutes (I don't wring my hair out) . After doing so, I grab one of my shampoos and pour a nicely-sized amount of it and rub it through my hair and rub to the point of lather. I scrub with the help of my long nails and rinse out. I repeat this depending on how much build up I have in my hair. On average, though, I do two rounds. Oiling my hair - After I have finished with the shampooing, I squeeze out as much excess water as I can (so the next products can penetrate my hair more). I then part my hair into one-inch sections (the best that I can lol) and oil down my scalp with mahabhringraj oil from an applicator bottle. After doing so, I do a scalp massage for two minutes. Conditioner & Deep Treatments ALL OF MY TREATMENTS WILL HAVE MUSTARD POWDER ADDED - I first part my hair into four sections and then pour out a nice-sized amount and rub it through my parted hair. Making sure my hair is fully penetrated, I finger comb and massage my hair until I feel that it is at its' best. I then sit under my hooded dryer for thirty minutes. After thirty minutes, I wash out the treatment and squeeze out excess water. After I am completely done with washing my hair, I get a towel and pat it all over my hair (also to keep from dripping). I then walk around to let it air dry for a bit - By the time my hair is 50% dry, I go on and add my leave-ins to my hair and detangle with a wide-toothed comb. After that is done, I wrap my hair and tie it in a silk scarf and I finally let my hair completely air dry from then on. Nightly Routine Night time is when I decide to moisturize and seal my hair. I take my hair down from my scarf and part it into four sections. I get out my moisturizer and pour out a nice-sized amount of it and go through all of my hair with it. I finger comb to make sure all of my strands have the product on it. After that, I get out a random oil of my liking (I have so many) and go down my scalp (which is parted like a cross road at this point). I then massage it in and then start to oil each of the four sections of my hair. I then finger comb to make sure the oil hair went through all of my strands. Once I am done, I wrap my hair back up and tie it with a silk scarf. Then goodnight :) How I do the Green House Effect Whether my hair is wet or dry, I part my hair into four sections and lightly oil my hair with either an ayurvedic oil or olive oil. I then get a saran wrap and wrap my hair tightly (but safe). Sometimes I leave it in overnight, sometimes, I may not. How I do the Inversion Method I choose to do the inversion method at night* I use mahabhringraj oil, dabur alma oil, and/or olive oil for this. Either way, I will add a few drops of cayenne pepper extract to my oil and apply directly to my scalp. Before I do, though, I add the oil mix of choice into an applicator bottle and have it heated by boiling some water and adding the soon-to-be hot water into a stable cup/bowl. I let the oil bottle sit in the cup/bowl of hot water and wait for it to get warm. After I have the hot oil ready, I part my hair into one-inch sections at a time and go though my hair. After I have finished, I massage my scalp for a good two minutes and then I go to sit on my couch (set my timer to 5 minutes first), slowly bend over (as if I'm about to polish my toe nails), and sit there until the timer goes off. After the time is up, I slowly rise back up and then do my nightly routine and then tie my hair up. After all of that, I finally go to shleep :3 Manual things I do without the use of hair products Scalp Massage, drink water, vitamins, tea (here and there), and patience. Incorporate: Monistat, Bamboo, Inversion, Green House Effect 1st week following weekend, protein treatment Labels: basics, hair, hair care, hair journey, hair regimen, regimen |