WELCOME to my personal blog
we have cake and ice cream
please enjoy your stay ♥♥
~ Isis
|
Quack. That is all.
|
WELCOME to my personal blog
we have cake and ice cream please enjoy your stay ♥♥ ~ Isis |
|
navigate. about.
![]() I'm 19 years old. Quack. instagram.
archives.
recently monthly credits.
|
posted on Saturday, January 24, 2015 @ 4:09 PM // 0 comment(s) | ADD COMMENT
Hello :) how was your day today? Good? Good! My days have been a little bit lazy and a little bit unproductive (
I must say, of all the photography, food photography is my favorite. I mean, think about it: Food + Photography = Nirvana. Yes, I said it! With that being said, I have really stepped up on my photography AND editing skills. The vibrance of the photo gets me every time.
This is a lovely order from a lovely place called SmashBurger. When I say their food is good, you'd best believe me! Please don't take my word for it though. If you've never heard of them, just consider that they are fairly new - they opened in year 2007. They're burgers actually taste like a real (yes, real) burger, unlike SOME places (
Do you guys have a favorite fast-food place or restaurant? Please do recommend!
I usually see good-looking photos like this on various blogs, pinterest, tumblr, weheartit, etc.. But to actually have done it myself? Well, let's just say I'm bragging to my old self, the time when I was a noob on photography AND photo edits. What do you guys think? You know, I was thinking of making a post dedicated to camera recommendations and best tools regarding on how to edit your photos (not that I'm a pro and all).
Labels: food, photography |