WELCOME to my personal blog
we have cake and ice cream
please enjoy your stay ♥♥
~ Isis
|
Quack. That is all.
|
WELCOME to my personal blog
we have cake and ice cream please enjoy your stay ♥♥ ~ Isis |
|
navigate. about.
![]() I'm 19 years old. Quack. instagram.
archives.
recently
※ Birthday.※ Nostalgia.※ TCA Peeling for Skin Resurfacing + My Results※ Hair Inspiration.※ Food Photography.※ My Hair Regimen: How I Do it※ What is a Hair Journey?※ Exfoliating.
monthly credits.
|
posted on Sunday, April 19, 2015 @ 10:22 PM // 1 comment(s) | ADD COMMENT
![]() ![]() Her hair is so long, thick, and beautiful! This is her Youtube channel. As far as seeing into the future goes, I can imagine my hair looking like her hair as far as her thickness goes. Other people and their long hair, I can't see my hair looking like theirs because mine is so thick and unruly (which I am kinda grateful for). Although I want beautiful, long, healthy hair, there are some things I'm just not doing right! These are my main problem areas:
So, it's been about a month now and I def. feel some new growth. I'm not even sure if it's because of me adding my monistat+water+mahabringaraj oil mixture to my scalp, or was this actually just "over the time" growth (maybe both, obviously). The new growth from my edges are really nice. I always get growth from there, but when I start to get growth from my nape and edges, I know it's real. Also, I should keep up with my moni+water+mahab mix to see how that turns out, although one of the side effects of using monistat in the hair is headaches here and there.. And I also have a lot of test runs to do, like trying the inversion method with my little mix, the inversion method while drinking bamboo tea, GHE while doing the inversion method, etc etc. I don't know, honestly. How ever will I wash away my top four problems regarding my hair journey? I just want long, beautiful black hair :3 I'll be there with the rest of those WOC ladies that have achieved their hair goal though! Labels: hair, hair journey, hinspiration |